Friday 31 May 2013

Stash Addiction!

My credit card is groaning after a fortnight of online purchases, and now they’ve arrived I can’t wait to get crafting with them!

I'm joining my fab friend Zoe at theWhat's On Your Workdesk Wednesday  crop tomorrow, so I shall get a chance to use some of my stash while I'm busy crafting...and chatting...and eating! Can't wait to meet all the lovely ladies who take part in WOYWW, and am sure we'll have a marvellous day (and it's supposed to be sunny!). So, my stash:

(Please excuse the edge of my cat tea cosy and mug tree !)

As you can see, the fabulous Glitter Pot provided me with the All Aboard and Bricks paper sets, Zebra and Antique Newsprint Card Candi (I had to restrain myself when choosing – could’ve had them all!), All Aboard journal cards, monochrome card blanks, corner rounder x-cut (just out of shot!), and (yet more!) stamps: a couple of sentiments, and I couldn’t resist the cute elephant and hedgehog!

Not content with the choice of washi tape, I had a nose on eBay – and found snow, script, seamstress and clocks!

Beneath all this is a French influence: a fat quarter of macaroon fabric! Having been inspired by the French company Laduree and their delicious macaroons to write a recent scene of my novel set in their tea salon, I felt the need to see what I macaroon-type goodies I could buy! Now all I’ve got to do is decide what to make with it - a canvas, a pencil case, a cushion? Do vote below in the comments, if you like!

Plus, from Inkylicious, I’ve got 3 Distress Inks (at good prices!), and cat, bird and Christmas stamps:


And before all this, I was browsing for specific stamps, ones which are more individual and not so common, and I came across this great shop on Etsy- Sweet Spot Stamp Shop. I’ve ordered a sleeping cat, a glass of lemonade, a pair of flip-flops, a slice of cake on a plate, and a seahorse – now I’m just waiting for them to arrive!

I'd better stop blogging and get crafting to justify my many purchases, hadn't I?!

~ ttfn ~

2 comments:

  1. Oooo lush! Look forward to seeing some of it in action tomorrow. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debs! Was great meeting you in Saturday, I loved the kitten with ball of wool, may have to borrow that idea as I have the cat stamps! Jan has a great pic of your work on her blog.

    Hugs
    Debs (the other one lol!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by the Pen Pot and leaving a comment - it's appreciated.