Tuesday 16 October 2012

Retail Therapy

Sometimes, you just need to shop. Yes, you really do. To treat yourself – because you deserve it. You do. I know bank managers and husbands the world over moan about this, but it’s true. Sometimes a girl’s just gotta shop.

A couple of posts ago I shared with you the pages I’d crafted in my fabulous new SMASH book – I was excited, enthusiastic, chuffed with what I’d done and keen to do more, and then... Life and its ups and downs interrupted. Sneaked in and stole my SMASH book bliss, how dare it!   

A couple of weeks passed and it was time for a catch-up with my wonderful and creative friend Zoe, who always cheers me up and inspires me – and, as usual, she didn’t disappoint. However, one could argue she’s a bad influence on me – after lots of craft-talking, digi-designing of a funky signature to end each blog post with (it’s still in the blog-interface development stage till we iron out the niggles, I’m afraid!), and a request for a new SMASH book (!), I went home and blew some hard-earned dosh on craft stash!

And here it is...

All together...

Up close: you can see I got a bit excited with some papers...

...and some fab fun bits! Can't wait to use them.
 

All bought with my SMASH-book-as-story/character-portfolio in mind, I can’t wait to get it all out and play, play, play. Hopefully, that’ll lead me on to write, write, writing...so here goes, crafty-toes! Shame I'm working tomorrow... But as soon as I can, I'll be crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Lush! Ooh you got the hangers, haven't bought them yet but will do at some point. Fab papers and trendy tape too. I'm still trying to suss the digi signature thing, I will get there, you shall have it! I see you bought the Docrafts Creativity magazine, it's fab full of inspiring things, I have older copies and will let you have some when I clear them out. Am so glad you are enjoying crafty creating. It is fun so I shan't apologise for being a bad influence! Take care hon, love Zo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by the Pen Pot and leaving a comment - it's appreciated.